We are here in Provo, literally "on the move", and will be be leaving in an hour or two. (What a devoted blogger! ;) I thought we should take advantage while we were here, so we went to Cafe Rio for lunch and got cupcakes at Sweet Tooth Fairy. The bakery is new to me and did not disappoint! Also, this morning I took the boys to the park at the bottom of the hill and guess who I should meet? None other than Courtney from cjane! She was just leaving, but she was very sweet AND said she liked my freckles! Talk about a good day.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Sweet
Posted by Tippetts at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








10 comments:
Who the crap is Courtney and why is SHE such a big deal? I like your freckles too, what up now?
That's pretty awesome. I just read her post before your. Not that I WOuldn't choose yours before hers, but it is alphabetical on my google reader. Anyways, I have always wanted to try those cupcakes. Look good. Hope traveling continues to go well, and you are safe!!
Those cupcakes do look very delicious, I might have to try them next time I am in Provo. I hope all goes well with the move. Travel safely.
I am soooooo jealous!!! You are sooooo lucky. Were you wearing your "I Love Nie Nie" shirt?? The cupcakes look yummy! I may have to stop there on our way to Montana! Hope you move has been smooth sailing thus far. Miss you!
You are famous!
So fun to check on you and your blog! Safe travels!!
Oh, and also, I need your email since our blog is private...
Those cupcakes look tasty! What flavors did you get?
I will have to put that bakery on our list of things to do when we are in Provo. Cafe Rio is always on the list!
Kenna - you win! Courtney who?
April - so cool right?!? She was really nice and I wish I was wearing that shirt.
Wendy- I had the vaNIElla and the red velvet. Sam had a rasberry lemonade which I tasted and it wasn't great. Mine were good but the frosting was kinda too strong and tasted coconutty(?). I would go again though.
Lisa - here you go; kanoobie01@hotmail.com
Post a Comment