Look what popped up in our backyard yesterday!
Pretty much everyone around here has flowers in their yard - I love it.
p.s. I'm working on Cayman pictures today.
Look what popped up in our backyard yesterday!
Pretty much everyone around here has flowers in their yard - I love it.
p.s. I'm working on Cayman pictures today.
Posted by Tippetts at 9:08 AM
3 comments:
Pretty flowers! I'm looking forward to the Cayman pics. Please feel free to leave the skinny dipping ones OFF of the list that makes it onto the blog! ;)
We thought of you yesterday. We went to Guseppies and got the sweet sauce. Yummo.
oh man! I MISS that place!!!!! NY pizza is the best. Don't worry the nekid pics have their own folder. ;)
Yay irises! It's so cool they are already there! And didn't you get back from the Caymans a month ago? About time you got around tot he photos! I mean it's not like you were busy or anything.. :)
Post a Comment