This is probably our favorite picture. Good colors and the morey eel is cool.
Descending.
These two pictures I forgot to add in the last post for the shipwreck and submarine.
This was a dive right by the turtle farm and Ryan's last one before they left the next day. So he says he wants to 'Narc' because he never has before. * for the non-divers, 'narc-ing' is nitrogen narcosis and it's when you get to a certain depth (it's different for everyone) and you start to feel a little loopy and silly. Kinda like being drunk, I guess. I don't think I have ever done it besides feeling lightheaded once and really annoyed another. So we go down the wall relatively deep. I'm not going to say because we told different people different things. Aaaannnnyway, right after we see this turtle Ryan and Mitch feel it.
Here they are telling each other they feel it and are laughing like crazy. It was SO funny watching them and then Mitch is super excited to take some pictures that turned out to be of nothing. Finally, Mitch grabs my arm and tells me to take him up. We still laugh about it.
I think there was still some nitrogen left in him right there.
Oh, and Ryan sucks up more air than any other person I have ever met!!! We had him share my air so we could make the dive last longer.
"Get the lobster". "No, you get the lobster". "No, YOU get the lobster". "You said you wanted to get one, so reach in there and get it!" No way dude, it has sharp spiny things, YOU get it". etc, etc.








2 comments:
Oh man, I could look at these all day. I like the ones that look like they're glowing too. Awesome.
You guys take the best dive pictures! Love them. Looks like you got to see all sorts of really cool stuff. Good stories too, Narc-ing etc. "Nudibrank". Hehehe. Yep, I'm 12.
Post a Comment