Monday, June 15, 2009

Camp out

Last Thursday we all went camping to take advantage of the area before the boys start working. Drostan found a campsite right off Lake Coeur d' Alene called Beauty Creek. And it was a beauty! There was a tiny creek right behind our spot PERFECT for little boys - not very deep with excellent rock throwing possibilities. They had a blast!



Peyton and Ben sharing rock throwing techniques.

*you will notice that Ben has no pants on. He loves to take his clothes off. Friday morning I found his pants...then his diaper...then his shirt...then a little naked boy frolicking in nature...except for his socks. Got some great future blackmailing shots, but I can't put them up here. Sorry. It was so funny!
You gotta have a hammock.
We went on a little hike the next day. So pretty.
Not too shabby.


Oh, and Ben LOVES Josh. They are best buds.

9 comments:

Ashley said...

So pretty there, glad you were able to get out and explore. I love the picture of Sam running, what a guY!

Wendy said...

So pretty! It looks like the weather was really nice, too. Your boys are so cute!

Ryan said...

Best Johnny Cash song ever? I say yes.

RaeAnn said...

and that is the awesomeness of Spokane. 90 lakes within 90 miles or something? Tell us when you want the boat and the arnesen there.

Matt and Rusty said...

I have been there!! It is SO beautiful! I'm totally comming to visit the 70's house!!

Tippetts said...

Come on over! Everyone and the dog is welcome!

Glenn and Natalie said...

What a beautiful place to camp! It looks like something absolutely perfect, from a movie or something you dream about! Your kids are so C-U-T-E!

Trisha Mason said...

I can just imagine "Edward Cullen" in those woods, he he ;-) I am totally jealous. By the way, where are your Cayman pics?

Matt and Rusty said...

What about a cat?