One night (Saturday, I think? It's all a blur) we went to one of our favorite places (others include Seymour's, Eats and Al la Kabob) called the Sunset House. It's also a dive site, but those pictures are in the diving post. The food is ok but it's right on the water, so it's really pretty.
We got there really early to get a good table and while we waited to get hungry, it was super hot and humid!But I think everyone had a good time!
That is Theresa down there taking pictures.
Looking out.
Looking in.








3 comments:
That's so pretty!! I like how you go for the view, but the food is "alright" haha
Looks like a good laid-back kinda time.
Wish I were there again. Love that place! We do need to pay someone to save our table next time though. It was HOT!
Post a Comment