I'm going to miss you. I just wanted to tell you that. I know we've had our differences, with you being a hot, brown desert and all, but I really am sad to be leaving. I did basically grow up here-tons of happy memories. Mostly I'm going to miss our family and friends, of course. How am I going to go back to only seeing them on holidays!?!? It's too sad to think about.
I know I've fallen in love with having seasons and green things, but I am going to miss the weather you had in Feb. and March. Also, I'm going to miss the Mexican food. Ah, the Mexican food. I've gone without it before and I'm not looking foreword to it again. Goodbye, Poliberto's (or any of the "bertos", really) Carne Asada Burrito and (my new found love) Horchada (?) and also Chino Banditos. So many other yummy places too.
I'm really going to miss our house here too. We've had all kinds over the years but this one, I must admit, has been super nice. I'll miss the spacious kitchen, lovely bathtub and massive closet! Also, this view from the upstairs:
Maybe it's silly, but it makes me happy. Usually there are sheep out there. I just like not seeing only buildings.
I'll miss the bunnies too. The many, many, many bunnies.
You've been good to us, Glendale, and I thank you. I'm glad we'll be back for visits.
Yours Truly,
Megan
Monday, June 1, 2009
Dear, Glendale AZ
Posted by Tippetts at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
It is a good place indeed. I especially enjoy the fruit trees and the wonderful shopping, and the wonderful relatives of course.
Moving is always so hard. I hope it goes well and you can find a house and friends that you love equally as much!
We're going to miss you!!! No tears right....ok, maybe, ok forget it...tears. Have a safe trip!!!
Love Glendale, I really do.
mmmm...Horchada.
I want to miss Glendale!
Post a Comment