a.k.a. Show Low. Last weekend we went to hangout with Ryan Hall and his family. They have a really nice place with 2 dogs, a couple horses and 2 sheep (which are being taken back to the auction I believe), quads and big dirt piles, so all boys were in heaven! They loved playing outside in the cooler weather. John and Janet's family came over and we had a sweet BBQ complete with roasted marshmallows.
Unfortunately, Sat. night/ Sunday morning Ben got pukey sick so we spent the night on the bathroom floor. He only threw up once more on the car ride home and then was over it. Unfortunately, Monday we all got pukey sick and spent the day on the floor! It was one of those BAD bugs that lasts about 24 hrs. Tuesday was better...then Wed. the boys got fevers again and are currently still feeling yucky. Sooooo, it's been a long quarantined week and I'm ready for it to be over!
Friday, October 3, 2008
"The Mountain"
Posted by Tippetts at 8:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















13 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you had at least one good day. Sorry you all got sick though :(
That sounds and looks like a lot of fun! Sorry you all got sick! Yuck! Mason had it Sunday night too. Luckily it has missed the rest of the family...so far.
One Question: That big elk/deer head or delk head or whatever...is that IN Ryan's house or in a museum...that thing is huge, but more impressive is the giganacity of Ryan's house if that is indeed inside....
Sick kids are no fun. I am so sorry! I hope that it all clears up soon, and even more that you don't catch it!
hmmm, I'm wondering the same thing about the giant dead animal - is that really IN the house?? Kami should be sainted. No, really.
It looks like you guys had a good time.
Yeah, I should have given some info on the giant head. YES it's in Ryan's house. He couldn't put it up without help so Mitch rigged that sweet broom contraption that he is holding. We stood on tables and he and Ryan lifted and I steadied with the broom thing. It actually looks ok there (not my thing, but whatevs). Their house is SWEET -it's massive and really pretty! They are putting a backyard in right now, hence the piles of dirt. I really like it. (too bad it's in Show Low! j/k)
so sad when everyone gets sick! Hopefully you are all back to perfect health, and have completed your obligation to get sick once every cold season...sweet weather ahead now...
I love the marshmallow picture. I love how in so many pictures Sam has on the "Hulk" T-shirt. Poor Ben.
I heard about the whole hanging the elk head while standing atop many unstable contraptions. Which reminds me of the many trips of the past where Ryan + Mitch= dangerous ideas. Glad you all had fun on "the mountain"! -Nae
Fun! They finally got the elk up! I am sure the boys loved the dirt that ryan loves to push around. has he actually gotten anything done with the dirt or is he still just playing with the tractor??? sorry you all got sick. that's NO FUN!
Sorry about the pukies....that's the WORST! Aidan is on his fourth cold since we moved here in August...*sigh* The joys of preschool I guess. The trip looks like it was fun though! Was Sam scared to ride the horse?
P.S. I just saw your "I read Nie Nie"....I have been following her blog too...so, so sad.
Does Ruger live on the mountain? "Roooger! Bad doggie!"
Post a Comment