Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Fair

Man, I love the fair! It's either all the freaky people you see there or all the fried food, I'm not sure. Good times were had by all. First we went and looked at the animals. We were SO close to buying some bunnies for our backyard, but we couldn't get them until Sunday, so we decided to not do it (there may be more to come on that later). I took a ton of pictures. Sorry.

Here are the boys checking out the chicks.


They had the same hair!


They had tons of animals besides the normal pigs and goats (I almost stole one of those baby goats!) like; bison, zebra, llamas, giraffes, etc. Oh and a kangaroo and tortoise together. Of course, makes perfect sense.

Sam got a sweet balloon hat from a clown "See Mama, I TOLD you there were clowns here!"

We had Corn Dogs and a Navajo Taco.And of course cotton candy!


This is my favorite ride! Basic, yes, but still awesome. I'm up there somewhere.


Sam wanted to play ALL the games.

Nice couple. Ben looks happy.


Sam was all about riding the Farris Wheel...in theory. Once we got in line and he looked up a few times he said he didn't want to do. I'm glad he decided that then instead of after we got on and it started!



The evening ended nicely with bubbles. What day wouldn't?

I also have some video of me talking to a donkey like Mark Wahlberg, but my computer is being uncool, so I don't know if it's going to make it. Oh well. :)









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun!!! It looks like you all had such a good time. I wish every day ended with bubbles...

esther said...

Wow! You saw more animals then we did. Glad you got to go.

Ashley said...

Man when you guys do the fair you do it up right! Looks like fun, and that's awesome there were such a variety of animals. Love all the pictures.

staci baker said...

Fun! A fair. It's been a long time since I've been to one. Gotta love the variety of animals and awesome rides. Sam sounds just like Tyler about being all talk and then chickening out and at the end. Soon enough, soon enough.