Last week Mitch's day off was Wed. so we took the boys out to New River where we used to go all the time back in the day. The boys LOVED it because the water was low and they could just splash around in it. Mitch caught some more fish and a crawdad for his fish tank.
mmmm... delicious rocks.


Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Old stomping grounds - New River
Posted by Tippetts at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
That picture of Sam in the red hat seriously looks like Mason...I also like the 'underpants' (as g-unit says) barely hangin' on.
ya, the swimsuit barely hangin on could double as an A&F kids ad.
Looks like the perfect place to hang out with two or three curious boys!
What a neat place!
Hank has a similar Spiderman swimsuit. It's all the rage I guess.
Cool pics.
Fun! That swimsuit is riding mighty low, there! That happens to Tyler, too, because he has no bum to hold them up! I'm glad you could get out and do that!
I didn't even realize the suit was so low! oops. :)
Post a Comment