Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That haunted house pumpkin is AWESOME! Are you going to post pictures of the boys in their costumes?

Tippetts said...

Of course. :)

Jason and Kenna said...

I don't know if it could beat Ben's face in that last one.

The Pullins said...

I love the haunted house pumpkin! Are you going to post you and Mitch in your costumes?

Summer said...

Cute jack-o-lanterns. Glad to see Ben's showing off his BYU spirit - go Cougs!

staci baker said...

Did Mitch dress Ben in that shirt? Just wondering because I know it's his favorite team. AWESOME pumpkins. You should've seen my attempt at being artistic. Probably not quite the quality of those babies...okay, not even close.

Ashley said...

WHAT??? How do people get so creative with their pumpkins, are there cheat sheets out there somewhere?

Glenn and Natalie said...

the pumpkins are spooktacular! I can't get over how much Ben has changed!

Lisa said...

cheat sheets....totally.