So Sam turned the big 4 on Sunday and we had a family party on Saturday. I think it turned out pretty good. The theme was Super Heroes.
The Spiderman suit was introduced and instantly loved. Those muscles are real too. We've been juicing his juice. It's good for him.
I didn't do a cake this year and went with easy cupcakes that had different superhero plastic rings on top. (yes I feel guilty for not making a cake!) Anna Mae made her homemade lemonade, we dyed green and called it Hulk Juice.
I told the kids to come dressed up but I didn't have one for Ben, so we put him in Sam's Batman PJs.
Once the cousins arrived, Mitch led the kids in making their own pizzas.

Here they are in all their costume glory (little Mason isn't in this picture. He didn't want to wear his Buzz costume. I think he had fun playing with the train table though!) Behind them is the Pin the S on the Superman game we played. We also put them on teams, gave them a can of white silly string (aka spiderwebs) and let them loose.
This is really dark, but Happy Birthday Sam!
It was so much fun having a birthday party with so much family! Everyone was such a big help - THANKS GUYS- You rule!









7 comments:
The party looks like the event of the season, and how could you feel guilty about not making a cake? cupcakes are perfect! Now, as for the "earwig" pancakes...I'm confused and not hungry.
When we were growing up my Dad would make chocolate chip pancakes for us and say he put earwigs in to mess with us. It was always fun at sleepovers. Weird yes, but we liked it! :)
Okay, glad for the pancake explanation. What a cute theme, I love the hulk juice and the silly string for spiderwebs. haha! I can't believe Sam is four, happy late birthday SAM!!
juicing his juice is not ok...just so you know.
I just thought about how you and Sam have b-days this week. Happy Birthday Sam! Looks like a perfect party for him! Way to go!
Happy Birthday to Sam! "Four"...wow!!
I am assuming mitch isn't going to be a kidney specialist with approving that green kidney kicker.
Post a Comment