The Bear;
Has a funny run.
Says - ball, duck and baby
Signs - Daddy, more, all done, flower, dog, please, eat, cow
Has decided that long sleeves and/or long pants are unexeptable and I have to push them up all the time. He prefers to go naked and has taken to removing his diaper as well.

The Mule;
Can write his name
Loves Otter Pops
Hates staying in his room at bedtime. GO TO BED!
Oh, the faces. And the drama.









7 comments:
I love that photo of Sam sleeping on the stairs! It's a good thing Ben developed this dislike of pants/ long sleeves in AZ, and not last winter. Looks like they keep you busy!
Miss those fun boys! They are growing up too fast!
The question must be asked, what is one thinking when one falls asleep on a stair? Maybe "I'll just rest my eyes for a minute on this comfy stair" or "this'll show them"...I'm just not sure...It makes his pajamas all the more awesome though.
It is so fun seeing your boys different personalities. I love Pics too. Isn't being a mom the best thing in the world. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Haha, I love this post! So funny. I am not looking forward to moving Thomas to a big boy bed. I fear he will be quite similar to Sam since they were similar as babies. No sleep and fussy. Once he does stay in his room you'll have to let me know what worked!
Love it! You're so good at teaching your kids signs. I have yet to try that with either of mine. Ben is so darn cute. Sam looks like he's trouble just like Ty. ha-ha He's a handsome kid. They look like twins, only 2 1/2 years apart, that is. I agree that our kids seem to be pretty similar. I wish we lived closer, too!
I can't believe that is Ben!! He is growing up so fast! I remember when he was just a newborn and you carried him around everywhere in your sling....gosh, where did the time go??
We are cracking up at Sam asleep on the stairs...what a character!!
Post a Comment