Monday, October 20, 2008

What happens in...




VEGAS BABY! Yep, that's right. That wicked awesome husband of mine whisked me away to Las Vegas for the weekend. We had a great time! We saw the fountains at the Belagio, the lions at the MGM and everything in between. Saturday we went to the outlet mall and I got some cords from J Crew that I love and Mitch got some Nike cleats for 7 bucks! Thanks to family that babysat last minute - you guys rock! Oh and we didn't lose any money at blackjack... because we are good at it! ;)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dunno, you both look pretty glassy-eyed and frantic in that picture.... how long did you play black jack?

Glenn and Natalie said...

Looks like the 30's are a big party! So, did you run into any of your biggest idols like Barry Manalo?

Ashley said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend, I am glad you guys were able to go do something kid free.

Jason and Kenna said...

So you went from blah to like... BAM. Those are the best, like when you're hopeful fiance pretends he's breaking up with you and then proposes, or you go to change a poopy baby diaper and pee comes shooting out...maybe the last one is just me.

I just read this to Jason and his was "like when you get a flat tire and you look to see what made it flat and it was a big hunk of gold"..heh

The Pullins said...

Awesome!!! Way to go Mitch! I'm glad your 30th ended on a good note!!

Jake and Jessica said...

I knew that awesome husband of yours would surprise you. Does he hold training classes? Mitch send some tips this way.

Unknown said...

I agree with Wendy, Mitch looks a little like Wah?? Good going Mitch.

Unknown said...

In the picture I think Mitch looks alot older. As Kenna says, maybe it's just me. What does everyone else think? But, cudos to Mitch!

janelle said...

Hmm....Vegas? I've never been there, was it fun?!?!

hehe....just kidding. A little J in the M&M might not have fit on this trip.

But one day we need to meet up again! :)

Tippetts said...

Janelle! When we were driving up I asked Mitch if we could call you and he was like, this is our weekend! So, I didn't want to hurt his feelings and hopefully we can see you sometime soon!