Monday, November 3, 2008

My Halloween UnParty

Here are our trick or treating pictures. Ben was a lion and Sam (of course) was Spiderman. Tyler came dressed as an army guy and Mitch and Josh (our friend who is staying with us while he does a rotation in Phx.) wore their scrubs. My Mom said they went as a Paradox. (say it slowly) :) I didn't want to bust out my Cleopatra costume and wig to walk around the neighborhood in, so I was the boring one.
I was suppose to have a Halloween party on Thursday night but no one I sent invitations to could come except my cousins (Travis and April) and Mom and sisters. So I thought Oh Well, we'll just have a mini party and I'll scale it down. But that wasn't even meant to be because Sam woke up that morning with a cough and I didn't want to get the 2 kids coming sick. So, maybe next year.















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys are adorable! The photo of Ben in the wagon is just precious.

Ryan said...

That pic of Ty has rekindled my desire for all Tippetts boys to take a month off of work and go on a hunt for Bin Laden. There is a $25 million bounty after all. And I'm betting me and Mitch could get away with paying Ty in $1 double-cheesburgers from McDonalds for the next few years. Ask Mitch to give it some thought.

Ryan said...

Sorry for the no-shows at the party by the way. Next year we need to get together for some of these parties.

Glenn and Natalie said...

I can't believe you didn't break out the costume M! I've been waiting and now I am doomed to a whole year of disappointed hopes? I told Glenn that we are dressing up next year...he is NOT too excited about it! Your boys are adorable--as always!

Ashley said...

Gosh your poor sick boys. Sorry it ruined you plans, but glad you got to use the Spiderman costume one more time!

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

Again, sorry I was a no show. Sorry, I was partying it up at Red Bull. Blog to follow soon.

Lisa said...

seriously mitch, the scrubs are over done. you wear them to work, bed, and now a costume? where did those bunny ears go? oh wait, is that for only with that one dude? oh ya, i forgot. megan, your "mom" costume was well worn. your shirt was missing a couple of stains though. how much candy did ty take from your kids? i am sure AM would have rather come to your relaxing party. we pushed and dragged them around too much i think. i could see it on their faces around 11pm.