So it turns out that moving and then immediately going on a week long family vacation/reunion leaves little time for blogging. Who knew? Anyway, here are the pictures from Miss Lottie's birthday extravaganza! (and by extravaganza I mean going to the park)
When I asked Lottie what kind of party she wanted, she said 'PINK!'.
When I asked what kind of cake she wanted, she said 'PINK!'.
So, we had a pink cake (I ran out of frosting so I covered it in sprinkles to help it look less pitiful), pink punch and pink (strawberry) ice cream.
It was pretty low key. Mitch was working on her birthday so we had it a day early and just met some friends at the park to play. I figured we had to take advantage of a June b-day and enjoy the weather. Plus, our house was full of boxes.
Make a weird face! Check.
I tried to make a layered rainbow cake last year and it was a disaster, but this year I did the ombre thing and I thought it turned out cute.
They ate it at least.
Check out Lottie's face. Running and screaming is awesome.
On her actual birthday we blew bubbles.
The End.








6 comments:
Love the cake! I am still waiting to see house pictures! Come one don't leave a cousin hanging!
Love the cake and cake platter. I want to see house pictures!
Did I see homemade ice cream? Reallly miss you guysa.
No homemade ice cream - the machine was packed :( No pics of the house- you have to come see it! Like RaeAnn is doing next week! whoot whoot!!
Maybe Rae will just have to take pictures.
Like with a super secret spy camera. I like it.
Post a Comment