These 3 had a blast together and we miss Jackson!
It's been nice and hot here - just like summer should feel. Not like you want to die, but like you want to go swimming. Perfect.
Ben found the first frog in our backyard.
We didn't do much for the 4th - just went to a park and watched the fireworks.
I took these on my phone and the flash works great.
We made sure Ben had his glasses on.
There was a big wasp's nest right by our back porch, so one night Mitch put on his dry suit and took care of business. And by that, I mean he dropped it accidentally from the garbage bag when he was on the ladder, so he grabbed a lighter and aerosol can and fried the whole thing! It was pretty funny.
Ben getting set to play in the hot tub. Like father, like son?
They are so glad when Daddy comes home.








2 comments:
That outdoor furniture is BAD A. Give me a virtual tour please. please. please. I can't be the only one that wants to see. The wasps nest thing made me laugh hard. You know it's a good story when you see 'And by take care of I mean...'
We have tossed around the idea of quitting and moving in with you guys...no big deal right?
Ha Ha! The wasp nest adventure makes me think of the baby bunny adventures we had at your house, which makes me miss you guys. Maybe it's time for a visit!
Post a Comment