Inside one of the old lodges.
Outside of the lodge.
Camelpack and binoculars - it's all you need.
Lots of driving, but we saw some cool things. We saw bears really close -two young-ish ones playing and wrestling together in the river. Mitch got pictures on the good camera which I haven't downloaded yet. Don't judge.
When Lottie plays on my phone, this can happen.
Spaghetti pig out! Again, don't judge.
We went to a lake in Whitefish?
Aunt Wendy tried to teach me to French braid and kept Lottie's hair looking cute.
This guy.
Sandcastles with Aunt Kelly
Debating on braving the cold to get to the floating dock. Mitch and Jack did and then I did too. Not worth it though because the dock had way too much bird poop on it and smelled like pee.
Isabell and Lottie.
Different side of the lake.
Busted out the 'Hooligan' - Sam is not a fan, but was willing to help get it in and out of the shallows. afterwards we went to a farmers market in Colombia Falls with yummy huckleberry lemonade.
One of the falls when driving around. Don't worry, I was holding on to her!
The reason I have so many pics of her and not the boys is that they don't wait for me!
Skipping rocks. Mitch is the master and was giving lessons. Wendy kept trying to find him rocks that were "unskippable" and he could somehow skip those bad boys. Except for the quite large round boulder.
Playing in the snow.
Trying to get to the top and not get pelted by snowballs.
Sliding down.
That guy.
Found my phone again. I love this one.
Grammie and Lottie
Ice cream and souvenirs at Apgar Village.
It was such nice weather.
Since we had so many birthdays close together this summer, we did a combined party.








3 comments:
Awesome. The snow, the mountains, the water, the messy pigtails. I loved every part of it. Is there a resort there, snowboarding wise or would it be better when I come and visit to just bring my snowshoes and hike with my board on my back...just making plans.
you had it all!! snow, sun, water, and spaghetti. Thanks for posting, looks like a perfect vacation. NEXT - pictures of the house??
I just looked at this again. I started laughing at the camelback with Lottie. What a great idea. Love her swim suit too.
Post a Comment