The Blodgett cousins; aka the Arnesen's; aka Rae Ann and Paul; aka Taffy - stopped at our pad on their way eastward a few weeks ago. Mitch had to work that night so he only got to see them for a few hours before he had to leave (in which Paul helped him set up some electrical stuff that saved hours of frustration) - then I had them all to myself! Poor suckers.
So, I've been trying to dip my toe into the world of Jello and Jello creations and have had some success with this layered number ;
The reason I mention this is because these were the only colors I had available and when it was done I realized it was the Boise Broncos colors. And they happen to be fans. Kinda funny. At least I thought so.
Lottie and Jenna playing with Macey Paige. She is such a good baby!
What a cutie.
Rae Ann might be the funnest Mom I know! She was doing this song/tickle thing with the girls - they loved it of course!
I always wish I had taken more pictures when ppl come to visit, but I'm having such a good time I forget. Anyway, come back anytime!








5 comments:
So, what do you think the optimal place for a stop by visit is? Spokane? Real question because I'm moving wherever it is...I want to be the hotel.
p.s. I think you should make a jello where you have to hold your toe in it while it's solidifying, then and only then, can you say you actually are dipping your toe into jellos.
kenna gets the award for best blog comments. ryan and lisa use to rock it too. must be in the fam.
so, I was wishing i had pics of that jello AND I am one layer into making red white and blue for our pioneer day picnic tomorrow!
so much fun at your rockstar house. every time we hang out I think you are even cooler than the last time. seriously, you are climbing mmy favorite people list!
Wish we could have joined in the party. I agree with RaeAnn that you are one of the best people to hang out and talk to. And you're always creating new things. Way to go!
You guys are crazy - but I love all these nice comments!
I love you that you are all getting to know our Megan better. I have told you for years that she is amazingly fun. I love the Jell-O looked yummy. Best picture is Jenna looking at Lottie thinking, I am so lucky to have her as a mom.
Post a Comment