Monday, July 8, 2013

Misc. June

Just some randomness.
We've been doing some furniture shopping and the kids love it...

Peonies from Costco. Maybe my new favorite flower?

The boys went on a Father and Son camp out (that turned out to be at a park) and this is Charlotte all packed up and thinking that she is going.


Last day of school. This is Ms. Ray and she was Sam's kindergarten teacher too. We love her. Pretty sad Lottie won't have her too since we are changing schools.

Moving.


My Mom, sister Kelly and cousin Rowan came up early to help us unpack and clean. Mom found some little ballerina outfits for the girls at a yard sale. This is the only picture I could get of her holding still.

The rest look like this:


2 comments:

Jason and Kenna said...

Oh man...Lottie is cute and whatnot...but I couldn't help stare at your new couch and floors and knook....awesome.

Unknown said...

I think I want more pictures of he new house! Love the pictures of your trip. Beautiful. Why am I sitting here with a smile on my face. OH, LOVE those kids!!!! So glad you had the best time with your family.