Awww I love the cherries!! We saw them at the store the other day and I was SOOO sad. Next year. Love the 4th of July pics. I received the kids letters the other day. LOVE THEM! I will write back soon. Love this BLOG.
So, is it weird that in every post Lottie looks more and more like a real person....you know, just like she could sit down and talk to me about algebraic equations, well in my case more like her deep thoughts on Breaking Bad or something, but anyway. crazy.
2 comments:
Awww I love the cherries!! We saw them at the store the other day and I was SOOO sad. Next year. Love the 4th of July pics. I received the kids letters the other day. LOVE THEM! I will write back soon. Love this BLOG.
So, is it weird that in every post Lottie looks more and more like a real person....you know, just like she could sit down and talk to me about algebraic equations, well in my case more like her deep thoughts on Breaking Bad or something, but anyway. crazy.
Post a Comment