We signed the papers today!
Crazy.
Happy Birthday Mitch (that was the day we found out they accepted our bid and it would be ours)
This is our first house and I guess now that makes us officially "grown up". But don't worry, we still won't act like it.
(No pictures of said house- if you want to see it, you will have to come for a visit!)
p.s. I hate packing and moving.








7 comments:
dude. awesome! can't wait to come see it! aren't we supposed to be hanging out or something?
by the way, you are officially invited to Seattle whenever, and specifically for Macey's baby blessing on July 7th. No other family will be here except Dave, so no enticings there.
Anyway, hope to see you sometime this summer!
Wahoo that is fantastic news. I can't wait to see it...
The name on that sign is awesome! ( I don't know why I find it so amusing.)
I finally got caught up on all the posts. LOVE them. I wish I could comment on specific pictures as they come up. Loved the birthday pictures and party. You are so creative. REALLY can't wait to see the new place. So sorry to not help with the move. So exciting. Love you.
Stop being a baby, moving is no big deal and is soooo easy...
on the biggest opposite day ever.
congrats
So exciting. I want to see it. I told Jake that we should consider a trip to come see you this fall. And I totally agree moving and packing sucks! But a home of your own and the possiblity of not moving for a while is AWESOME!
Post a Comment