So, my sisters and Mom all met up in Spokane and then we all drove over to Glacier. It was awesome. We LOVE Glacier and Kelly picked it since she was in charge this year. Nicely done. It rained the first few days, but then warmed up and was beautiful.
Weird tree.
Awww.
I don't know.
Cousins in a tree. Love Ben's face.
Have I mentioned how pretty it is there?
The place we stayed at was great and the owners turned out to be LDS with like 12 kids. This tub was a favorite.
Evening showers.
Kelly and our family drove up to Kintla lake (I think we like Bowman better though) and stopped in Polebridge. They have a sweet badminton court.
And the most delicious bakery! Its out in the middle of these mountains and they sell out by the afternoon. My favorite is their huckleberry ricotta roll.
Wildlife abounding.
Slingshot souvenirs.
Pumping up the zodiac. This is how we roll. (Jack's face!) Oh, and Jackson came up to stay with us for awhile - we love that kid!
This reminds me of that production company -Spyglass?- you see when a movie starts.
Mitch took the boys on the lake to fish.
Kel and I chilled with Lottie. We may have shot pebbles at them with their own slingshots...








3 comments:
the spyglass ties for the bakery in getting a virtual high-five from me! I LOVE Glacier!
Rae took my comment. I guess all I can write is 'it looked awesome'...
he he, sling shots
Post a Comment