I found *four more baby bunnies in the ranch this morning!
In your last post, I advised you to take care of this before it got out of hand. No one ever listens...so you get my evil laugh, muahahah
You know what they say about college kids in comparison to bunnies...I guess they're right.
Hahahahahahaah! Serves you right!
How do feel about harvesting bunnies? Worse than chickens?
wow!!! i seriously do not even know what to say!!
Oh my gosh - how awful and funny and cute - all at the same time. I hope you get your little problem taken care of.
Can you get a bunny "fixed"? If we lived closer I'd take a cute little fluff ball off your hands!
Do I count these as grandchildren?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
In your last post, I advised you to take care of this before it got out of hand. No one ever listens...so you get my evil laugh, muahahah
You know what they say about college kids in comparison to bunnies...I guess they're right.
Hahahahahahaah! Serves you right!
How do feel about harvesting bunnies? Worse than chickens?
wow!!! i seriously do not even know what to say!!
Oh my gosh - how awful and funny and cute - all at the same time. I hope you get your little problem taken care of.
Can you get a bunny "fixed"?
If we lived closer I'd take a cute little fluff ball off your hands!
Do I count these as grandchildren?
Post a Comment