I stole this idea from my friend Janelle's blog.
Go to Google and type "{your first name} needs".
Write down the first 10 things. Pretty fun and some are true.
Here is what I got;
1. Megan needs help at this point in the area of responsiveness.
2. Megan needs an a** kicking. (What!)
3. Megan needs a makeover.
4. Megan needs a quiet home with few or no thunderstorms and lots of sunshine.
5. Megan needs to return to Rexburg. (never been)
6. Megan needs to learn to cultivate good customers.
7. Megan needs a summer intern. (that would be cool)
8. Megan needs a theme song. (even cooler!)
9. Megan needs to be an optimist.
10. Megan needs to learn how to do her hair and makeup. (very true)
Monday, February 23, 2009
Lots of sunshine
Posted by Tippetts at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
One tip...Rexburg does not a lot of sunshine produce. BRR! Oh, and as for the ransom...I will trade you one book for one public announcement that we are the favorite in the blodgett/tippetts duel for AM's love and attention. Oh, you did that a couple of posts ago...just email me your address! raebabeann@yahoo.com
I just tried it. My favorites: Staci needs her back shaved.
Staci needs to fill her car up with gas and get out right now!
Staci needs to stop hiding behind the whole "I'm black and I'm a girl and everybody's racist" thing
Pretty good.
it makes me even happier to read yours! the theme song...that really would be the coolest!
Just so you know Jason said, "Have you read Megan's blog about her googling thing? Pretty funny."
Sweet. That's the kind of reaction I was going for.
Hi Megan,
sorry it took me so long to find your blog. Glad to see you're doing well. We miss you in Huntington!
Rachel
Too funny! I tried it - Summer needs missionaries - answer the call! Weird.
ok, I did it too
Esther needs...
...I'm a polyester girl in a polyester world (and my sister's name is Polly)
...a dog named fish
...food prices
...it to all fit together
...more latino teachers
...a bus
Post a Comment