Thursday, March 26, 2009

Action Jackson






We've had Jackson (Sam's cousin) with us this week while his parents are out of town. Cousins are awesome and these two are so fun together! They do -now and will I'm sure in the future- get into crazy mischief. It's really fun to watch. Unfortunately Sam and Ben have been sick all week. And when Sam gets a cough it's ridiculous and he coughs until he throws up. So they haven't been able to play like they normally do, but it's still been fun. Jack is great with Ben too - it's really cute.

3 comments:

Glenn and Natalie said...

Cousins are the BEST! I still love getting together with mine.

The boys are cute, and those little bunnies are adorable!!!

denebug said...

It looks like so much fun! And so warm and sunny out. It feels like spring is slow coming here-I'm jealous of you.

staci baker said...

I'm glad the boys have cousins so close to play with! See you guys in just a few weeks.