Check it out. Kelly's friends found this beauty in a dumpster and she remembered that I had said I wanted one. It's in great condition and I can't believe someone just threw it away. So I gots me a new *free* bike! I really love it and it's so fun to ride. I want to give her a little makeover including a pretty blue paint job and a basket on the front.









8 comments:
don't forget the pom poms
That is such a cool bike. And the free part just makes it better!
That's AWESOME! Along with the basket, you should add a little horn that you can squeeze with an awesome sound. Nice find, Kelly!
Glad you're back in the land of the sun. I'm jealous! ;)
That is awesome. I love those cruiser bikes, and they are so comfy, just heavy as all heck. Can't wait to see your finished product.
Love it! People are crazy to through out great stuff! I think that a basket with daisies would be the best! (Are you going to add one of those little license plates on the back w/ your name like the ones they sell at Toys'R'us?)
So. Have you taken it off any sweet jumps yet?
Two words:
Handlebar streamers.
You got a beach cruiser with a big, fat comfy seat! So cool that it was for free. Can Kelly find me one?
Post a Comment