Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I want to go to there

SOUTH CANYON.
Yes, this weekend we are going to attempt the hike we used to do many Spring Breaks ago. I'm pretty excited but a little scared since I'm wicked out of shape. I found some pictures of previous trips;


Top side

There is a part of the trail called The Obstacle Course.

You can see why...

Oh man that water is SO COLD! (The canyon right there is so narrow it barley gets any sun.)


At the bottom there are good times. Fishing, jumping (Mitch is in the red shorts)

...messing around with squirrels (don't ask too many questions about this episode!)
There is a sweet Native American cave that they barred up, but a certain cool person could still get in.
Me, Nae and Sam

I had to put this one in just for the pure baby face goin on. :)










5 comments:

Glenn and Natalie said...

Looks like some sweet times!

Ryan said...

I want in.

janelle said...

So jealous!! Have fun!

staci baker said...

AWESOME! I LOVE stuff like that! It reminds me of some hikes I did in Zions and Arches National Parks. Have fun for me while we still freeze in the winter up here.

esther said...

What fun!!!