Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Seven Years...

...and I'm not itchy.


p.s. man, we don't have a ton of 'just us' pictures.








6 comments:

Jason and Kenna said...

Seven Years...in German it's 'Seben Jahre' and it's a special one. Directly translated it means, "Perserverance Reward". In German custom the seventh year is supposed to be the best and the rest, I guess, is all down hill. They have a big party for the seven year over here too with balloons, beer, and boobs...or whatever, there's nothing special about it. But good job.

denebug said...

The traditional gift for the 7th anniversary is wool or copper. Could bad sweaters be the cause of 7 year itch?
Congratulations!

Jake and Jessica said...

Wow, where does the time go. I remember as a newlywed I thought that 5 years was an eternity. We will hit 8 in August. Happy Anniversary!

Glenn and Natalie said...

Congratulations! I love the picture. I LOVE my kids...but pics like that remind me that there was a whole nother life BEFORE them. Some days I forget that I was someone before I was "Mom."

staci baker said...

Love it! Congrats on 7 years!

RaeAnn said...

very cool wedding picture. the itchy thing still has me smiling. can't wait to see pics from your trip!