We went up to UT for a visit and the weather was SOOOO nice! Crazy how it would be cooler out of the desert. We went to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point and it was awesome! The boys had a blast.
We saw a 3D movie about the ocean and Sam kept getting folded up in his seat.
They had so much stuff for kids to do. Here they can play in the sand and water building dams and stuff.
Uh, I wouldn't go that way if I were you, Ben... p.s. my biggest fear ever!





This wasn't in Utah, but I thought it was classic.








9 comments:
is the, 'i like how the ducks is in the picture', a comment from g-heaps or you. just wondering how long you were influenced by american fark.
You can't go to American Fork and visit the pet duck. Good ol' Uncle Neil. Looks like a fun time. I love Thanksgiving POinte!
Do I have a typo? oops!
Uncle Neil was camping that weekend. :)
no typo i decided. i just realized my 'lazy eye' read 'duck is' as 'ducks is'. it gets funny that way. apologies from me and my eye. it's better i just don't read the words, only look at pics. because then we have awkward situes like this.
no prob. But don't stop the comments - I love getting comments!
I can't believe how much older Sam looks! Abby better perfect her kick boxing skills (or dancing of you're asking Sam) 'cause she still wants to marry him, and she'll probably have a lot of competition!
I feel like you blog expands my horizons...I dind't know that people could keep ducks as pets! Do they clip the wings or something? Do you have to have a pond? Hmmmm time for a little google research.
Gosh, you guys are everywhere on Mitch's time off! Way to make the most of it! Larry started the whole application process last night....here we go!!!
So Sam's stuck face is awesome as is his "I'm driving my dump truck in my underwear and I don't care who's watching" face...
Glad you could get out of the heat for awhile. That last picture IS classic. Love it!
Post a Comment