Mitch has been bugging me to get the boys haircuts even though I like them a little shaggy. So, yesterday I took them and it was a slow day I guess because the girls at the place decided to play around and give them some sweet do's!! I was really tempted to let them wear it like that to church today, but I decided we'll wait a little to trick our new ward into thinking we are normal. ;)

Sunday, September 7, 2008
Haircuts
Posted by Tippetts at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











14 comments:
we have SEVERAL little boys that come to church with dos like that. i would have thought nothing of it. they do look really cute!
That's great! I wish Aidan's hair would do that! His hair is too fine to stay up like that. :)
As far as the faux hawks go, I say either Full Hawk, or none, but it is all the rage over here, so if you like it, maybe it means something...I don't know you guys are the last one of two siblings who have not visited yet...I'm just saying..
Did you know that Preston is sporting a Hawk? Man, I'm about ready to sell a kidney (or maybe Sam at this moment of tantrum) to raise some cash for a trip!
ROCK ON!!!! Love the new do...but what happened to blue tips?
Sweet, but why didn't you use that as an excuse to come visit, I could have done a better job! Are you too good for my styling now? You know I'm just kidding, but seriously when are you going to come for a real visit. You should come swim some time before the weather starts getting cold. Sam would love the slide.
Sweet! You should've gone to church like that. You'd find out who your real friends are. ;) ha-ha...I just gave both of my boys haircuts this past week. Really bad idea. They wouldn't keep their heads still. The result was hit and miss by the scissors and a butcher job done by me. Good thing hair grows back.
P.S Sam is looking so grown up these days! And I'm bummed about not coming in December anymore, too. We just decided that enough is enough with traveling, you know? Way too long of a drive for just a month. And isn't great that Mitch and Drostan are done with Step 2. Yea! Drostan was so relieved because he and tests don't go too well together.
Esther- I always would choose you to cut their hair but Mitch was like, we need it done now! I know you are the best! A visit sounds great - I was just thinking of heading over to see Tawni on Friday and maybe we could see you too. We would love you to come here anytime also! I just want to see you guys!
Staci-I'm glad the test is over too! Lets see the pics of the boys haircuts on your blog! :) I TOTALLY know what you mean about enough travel.
Mitch really looks like he is struggling to smile in one of those pictures. I love his missionary hair cut, next to his "rowdy" boys. They are cute boys, no matter their hair style. Have you had a chance to show Anna Mae how to update her blog yet?
No, but I've been trying! I told her last night that she had to pick a time and then I would stop bugging her about it. I think she would really like it once she starts.
Faux-hawks = not cool. My opinion.
Whateves.
I love the hair. Caleb had a mohawk for a long time when he was two. It was a lot of fun, but yes we did get a few looks at church but, who cares really. Go for it. Have some fun.
Post a Comment