So, I'm not a crafty or artistic person, but I've been trying to break out of my shell for my children's sake to avoid boredom. I found this great website called kidscraftweekly.com and we've been trying a few projects.
Here is Sam's sheep - toilet paper roll, cotton balls, qtips and pipe cleaners (those are suppose to be horns)
We used Popsicle sticks dipped in paint to make stripes for these zebras.
Cut shapes out of sponges and made stamps.
The art produced from said stamps. Fascinating for you all, I know.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Crafty...Sort of
Posted by Tippetts at 11:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Crafty...For sure, no sort of.
That is a great idea, you're such a great mom to keep Sam entertained with new art projects. I will have to remember that site for Thomas here in a little while. That's fun you have a fish tank, another thing I want to keep kids totally entertained. I guess Finding Nemo works right.
wow, you are a good mom. i HATE crafts. i get totally stressed out with the mess. i see the cute pics of the craft and think oh so cute and then i see your table with paint and papers layed out everywhere and i freak out. seriously, those boys have a GOOD MOM!
Those look like fun crafts! I like the sponge stamps.
You are a great mom Megan! I hate the mess the kids make too...I try to leave most of their crafting to their art teacher at school!
I have to agree with the others...you are a fantastic mom! Sam and Ben are very lucky boys :)
Post a Comment