Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mamacita

My Mom's birthday was last week, so we had a little family party for her at my Grandma Pullins. I made these party hats I found on Oh Happy Day (one of my favorite blogs!) and I think they turned out pretty good.




My mom is the BEST and I hope she had a good time. LOVE YA MAMACITA!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those hats are so cute!

Glenn and Natalie said...

Love the hats...so when are you starting up your party planning business?

Jason and Kenna said...

Your mom is the best.

Tippetts said...

I'll start it up if you will be my partner! ;) Did I mention your b-day cakes are awesome?

Trisha Mason said...

Cute idea! Megan, you look just like your mom!

Glenn and Natalie said...

Megan, if you reeeaaaallly want to be speachless when viewing cake creations you have to check out the cake wrecks blog! (Just make sure that you have used the bathroom first. Trust me, some are that funny!)