We had a BBQ with my family last week since my sister Wendy is in town. She made these cute hamburger cupcakes and I had to showcase them! I tried my hand at making a cheese ball and I think it turned out pretty good. People ate most of it anyway!
Sometimes when Sam has to sit in the corner, Ben will go sit with him. Pretty funny, but I don't think Sam appriciated getting his picture taken mid-tantrum. :)
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Cupcakes and Crying
Posted by Tippetts at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Ben is such a sweetie! What a sweet brother--your boys are lucky to have each other! The cupcakes are super cute!
It's so nice when siblings do that for each other, I'm pretty sure that I sat with Mitch through all of his punishments...wait, Mitchell was never punished...yeah, now it's coming back.
Aidan just said "look at the crabby patties!" LOL :)
What a loyal brother Ben is to Sam! That's so cute. Are they best buds yet? Aidan tells me all the time that Connor is his best friend EVER!
What was he in time out for? Aidan spends the most of his days in time out too lately. The 3's are WAY worse than the 2's were.
I'm not sure how much of Best Buds they are yet! Ben loves to do whatever Sam does but Sam just kinda ignores Ben. I think maybe when he can talk and play more it will change, hopefully! :) I can't remember what he was 'doing time' for, probably because he's there all the time. I agree about the 3's being worse! :)
That's great. What a sweet brother. Sounds like something Peyton would do. I'm glad to know that other 3-year-olds have tantrums and time-outs as much as mine does. ;)
Seriously, just yesterday I didn't know what I was going to do with my 3 year old and all his timeouts. I swear I minute he and Cole are the best of friends, playing so well and the next they are beating each other. Way cute cupcakes! You and your sister are pro's at decorating cakes.
Post a Comment