Mitch loves anything to do with the ocean and/or water related so it was no surprise that the fish tank is up and running. He and Boyd went out around Jackrabbit Trail and collected a TON of little Blue Gill from a pond that was drying up. He's thinned the crowd a bit since then and also went to the pet store w/ the boys for a bunch of Goldfish. It actually looks pretty good and the boys love to watch/feed them! (If you are wondering why the poor things are outside, it's because the tank was kind of bowing and we thought it might break. They seem it be doing ok and it's starting to cool off a little - and by that I mean below 105!).
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Water Boys
Posted by Tippetts at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
So yes we have toattaly lost touch. I was blog stocking and came across your blog. Didn't know you had two boys. They are sooo cute!! That must be hard with the two boys and Mitch having to do rotations. I go nuts if Matt is out of town for a few days. Glad you are back in AZ.
The boys will love the fish! It's not a saltwater tank though, right? It would be cute if you got a little Nemo and Dory set for Sam and Ben. My brother bought Aidan a hermit crab with a yellow Spongebob shell...Aidan named him "Mr. Crabs"....now I get to worry about feeding him and cleaning his cage! Yay! ;)
No, it's not saltwater. We didn't want to do that and then move. It will be cool to get some pretty tropical ones when we finally can. Mr. Crabs sounds fun - except for the cleaning! ;)
That tank is huge! I'm glad the boya like it. Now all you need are little tiny fishing poles for them.
If anyone is interested, I do have my BLOG up and running.
So fun for the boys! My girls loves my brother's tank...until he accidentally turned the heat all the way up and.......little bits of poached fish stuck everywhere! Make sure that h2o doesn't get too hot!
Post a Comment