We got a communal Ping Pong table! It's super fun and Mitch is decking out the garage with chairs, hammock, stereo (5$ from a garage sale!) and a white board for score keeping. He is also looking for a cheap fridge on Craigslist so cool beverages can be enjoyed by all. Good times.
He also built a platform for Sam so we can begin his training early. ;)
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Ping Pong
Posted by Tippetts at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








10 comments:
You guys are awesome! Already setting up with the party house. I love Sam's platform, an early start is so important with these things.
I am so jealous! I'm going to start planning my next vist. A room dedicated to pinging the pong - sigh - it's beautiful.
Oh man I expect Forest Gump will be played on the projector screen in the background. That is so funny How Mitch is getting Sam started young. It's definitely a Tippetts game!
So when are we invited over :)
Someone's gotta keep up with the Chinese. It might as well be Sam.
So Cool!!!!
Make sure Mitch doesn't keep "road kill" in the fridge. Nasty when it thaws. Been there, done that.
Love the background!!
Fun! Sounds perfect...and Sam looks ready to rock the party!
I can't believe that he started school--Abby and Angie start next week.
Oh the times and the forts that ping pong tables provide. All I'm saying is that you need some big A pillows.
Post a Comment