Dear Aunt Kenna,
Hope you are having an awesome birthday. We're sure you are off on some crazy amazing birthday romp through Europe and taking names! Just wanted to say we miss you and your adventures;

Hopefully we will see you soon!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Happy Birthday Kenna Mae
Posted by Tippetts at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)








10 comments:
Happy Birthday too! Kenna is so great. She seems to elude the camera somehow. I am sure she is doing some crazy stuff today, glad you did this, she's one of a kind!
Mae I add my thanks for the post and wish Kenna a Happy BD. Those pictures brought back great memories, especially the one snowboarding, we had so much fun that day. LOVE MY KIDS!!
I planned all month to get a calling card, and be at the office where we have a 'real' phone during your home hours so that we could catch up and I could properly wish you a happy day! BUT ALAS...I suck. Hope Jason spoiled you like I am guessing he did. Hope all of germany drank a big frothy beer, or at least ate a big tummy-turning sausage in your honor. Love you cous.
Kenna, if you're reading this, I came to this site to actually wish you a happy birthday. I didn't randomly click on this site and luck into news about your birthday. No, as always I remembered. So happy birthday broskie.
RaeAnn I think you meant Root Beer! Hey Kenna, we can't get the phone number to work?! Megan thank you again for this post. I like you being a Tippetts.
Megan, I think it is about time you changed your "about me" on the left column.
Ryo rules.
Happy BD Kenzer
Whit
I haven't checked blogs in a while and all I have to say is this one might be my favorite from now on...sorry guys, apparantly Megan loves me the most.
Thanks for the 'wishes' (which aren't really fishes so ....) anyway, I'll post soon.
Oh yeah and mom I liked the pun.
Oh man and a little Petty...it just keeps getting better. Okay last comment, I promise.
Post a Comment