Monday, September 7, 2009

Silverwood

We went to the Silverwood amusement park on Saturday for some fun. Mitch and Mac each won a free ticket in a volleyball tournament they played in. I think they got third. (it was beach volleyball). I've been wanting to ride some roller coasters for awhile, so this was perfect! They have a water park too, so we knew the kids would be happy.
I love this sign.
We went with the Machons and the Lillians. The only problem was the cloudy sky, so everyone was a little cold in the water. But the boys would get warm in a towel and then head right back out.
Check out the ladies, checking out Ben!

Hey there, where are you going?
The "big kids" took turns going to ride the rides. We only went on one roller coaster, but it was a crazy! The AFTERSHOCK - it was insane and I thought I was going to die. I guess that means it was worth it? :) The water slide rides were so fun too and I wish I got a picture of Mitch going down the steepest slide ever - the boy flew! Anyway, it was great and we want to go back again!


9 comments:

Mary said...

Wow, looks fun! What kind of camera do you guys have, your pictures always look so crystal clear. And especially with active little boys!

The Wynn Family said...

Fun times!

Ashley said...

Our friends tried getting us to go there a couple weekend ago, and we were lame and cancelled. I hear it's really fun though, maybe some time we'll meet up with you.

Leslie said...

That's so awesome...we have free tickets but haven't used them yet...glad you glad had a BLAST!

Wendy said...

That is the best RV park sign EVER. And it's not a good rollercoaster if you don't think you are going to die at least once. Good for you guys! Sounds like a blast!

staci baker said...

We've gotta get there next year for sure! Huckleberry picking looks like fun, and now you're going to have to post another First Day of School picture for Sam! ;)

The Millers said...

Silverwood is a lot of fun! We camped there and played at the amusement park one weekend a couple of years ago. Great times had by all. Glad you had fun!

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

I think those little girls have great taste in men.

Lindsey M. said...

Thanks for not ratting me out for the reason we didn't experience more rides.
P.s. It's Machan...not machon...freakin' idiot!