That is some hair do!
Sweet Do Dude!
i LOVE that hair!
That is truly amazing bed head...so cute!
Nice! That is a dang cool style!
So, is there a contest or something? Ben will love that picture when you put it in his High School Yearbook. FUNNY! Can't wait until Christmas.
Man...that hair is pretty sweet! It's been to long since we got to hang out--when's your next East Coast adventure?And...I am obsessed lately with this song! Love it!
Is that real? It kinda looks gelled..also don't cut it. I vote for long.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is some hair do!
Sweet Do Dude!
i LOVE that hair!
That is truly amazing bed head...so cute!
Nice! That is a dang cool style!
So, is there a contest or something? Ben will love that picture when you put it in his High School Yearbook. FUNNY! Can't wait until Christmas.
Man...that hair is pretty sweet! It's been to long since we got to hang out--when's your next East Coast adventure?
And...I am obsessed lately with this song! Love it!
Is that real? It kinda looks gelled..also don't cut it. I vote for long.
Post a Comment