First day of school!
So cute. I love the picture. I can't believe how old sam is. Hopw school went well!
Way to go Sam!! We hope that you have a great time.
Awww!! So cute! Can you believe the day has finally come that your little boy is in school?
SWEET!!!!! We miss you today at Playgroup!
Way to just pull out my heart. Have so much fun at school Sam! Call jammo and tell her all about it.
Serious fan of the shoes and Sam.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So cute. I love the picture. I can't believe how old sam is. Hopw school went well!
Way to go Sam!! We hope that you have a great time.
Awww!! So cute! Can you believe the day has finally come that your little boy is in school?
SWEET!!!!! We miss you today at Playgroup!
Way to just pull out my heart. Have so much fun at school Sam! Call jammo and tell her all about it.
Serious fan of the shoes and Sam.
Post a Comment