Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mamacita


Today is my Mom's Birthday! 09-09-09. Crazy. I'm not going to tell you how old she is though (even if it is a pretty cool milestone). Did you all know that my Mom is awesome? Well, she is. I LOVE HER!
She is super funny, very smart and pretty much the most compassionate and kind person I've ever met. She will do anything for anybody and never thinks of herself. Oh and she's smokin hot too! ;) We have so much fun together. We laugh till tears roll down our cheeks and we can't breath. If I could pick anyone to be like, it would be her. I should be so lucky.
I LOVE YOU MOM! Happy Birthday!
p.s. I wish I was there and I'm crying because I'm not.

9 comments:

Leslie said...

Meagan was a sweet and special TRIBUTE to your mom!

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

I agree with you. Your mom is a great lady. If I have to share my grandkids with anyone, I'm glad it's her. The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. Love you Megan.

Glenn and Natalie said...

Your mom is lucky to have you too Megan!

Wendy said...

It's a good thing we are doing things for her all week, because last night, (on her birthday!) she wanted to go to Costco. Costco! Dream big, Mom. At least we got her an ice cream bar.

Ashley said...

Pretty cool lady, and birthday date. It would be even cooler if she was turning 90 or 9.

Chris said...

Your mom is awesome! I know it's late but tell her happy birthday for us. I can't believe Sam has started school.

Chris said...

Oh the above was me, Esther, but I'm signed in as Chris.

Lindsey M. said...

Happy birthday Megan's mom!! I hear 44's the new 25!!

Unknown said...

I agree, your mom is an amazing woman. I think you are a lot like her. Tell Mary happy late birthday!!