Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The KC

Oops! So, right before Halloween and our trip, Mitch sent me out to visit some girl I know in Kansas City. Who I love. Mac was out of town, so it was just us ladies (and the little boys, but whatever).
Activities included being taken out for dinner and dessert for ma birthday, watching utube videos and dying from laughter, toilets overflowing, scary spider that I had to kill, and eating her children's Halloween candy. It was a great trip.


Wills eating lunch.

Tilly June! Oh my goodness, SUCH a cute and very happy baby.

Noah in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle form.


 

Tilly as a banana. I die.
Thanks for letting me come, jerk!

2 comments:

Jason and Kenna said...

I can just picture you guys sat around and dressed up kids all day then made them do ninja moves...how could you not?

Tippetts said...

It was for Halloween! We went to the ward Trunk of Treat. :)