Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Fort Bragg

On our way home we stopped in Fort Bragg. We love this place.

Jackson wanted to read all the signs. Boyd's gene's run strong.



They LOVE to look in the Tide pools and find sea creatures.
 





 Lottie LOVES to do this in the sand. Every time. Makes bath time awesome.
 Teeny tiny starfish.



Put Pennies on the track for the Skunk to flatten.


Dad took us out on his canoe.

 
Jack found this dead fish and was pretty excited about it. Seriously, he played with it forever.

We had a Spaghetti Pigout and the boys were surprisingly not that into it. This is from the ice cream for dessert.

They did like staying/swimming in a hotel though.

1 comments:

Jason and Kenna said...

These trips don't look neat at all (I'm being you by the way when I say that...). I would rather stay home.