Tuesday, February 5, 2013

School is cool and so are the Arnesons

Grade: 2nd (Impossible!)
Teacher: Mrs. DuCrest

Grade: Kindergarten (I'm dying!)
Teacher: Ms. Ray 

I don't remember exactly when, but Paul and RaeAnn came to Spokane for a few days. We love Blodgetts! (and you are cool too, Paul) Actually, they were in town for a friend's wedding in Couer D'Alene, but we'll take what we can get. Mostly when they were at our house we just hung out. Nothing exciting, but sometimes that is awesome too. These two girls are pretty cute!

Awwww.

 Wait, it gets better...


3 comments:

Jason and Kenna said...

wait for it...ridiculous.

School? Geesh..now it's just you and lottie, does Ben go all day?

Tippetts said...

Nope. Just half day. It's good - eases me into him being gone all day next year. I love it and hate it so much!

RaeAnn said...

what? I love seeing pics that i have never before seen! that was such a fun weekend for us, and yeah, maybe a wedding was thrown in, but I mostly remember hanging with you and having SO much fun!