Such pretty buildings. I want to see this every day.
Can you see the faces? Amazing.
I love the guy with the pipe.
Cool door AND killer leaves.
Doorknob.
What is this guy's name, Kenna? (Restaurant with creepy mannequin guy waiting to grab your feet.)
Steps up to the palace.
Almost there.
Kenna and Mitch being tough and carrying Amelia's BoB up.
Looking back. Boyd can tell you how many steps it is exactly. :)
Mitch and my gigantic arm.
Entrance to the palace. Those statues are crazy. Crazy cool!
So, we were tired from all the walking and stair climbing and stopped for a drink. We got cokes, of course, but didn't realize we ordered the liter size! Pretty funny. (no ice!)
The church on the palace grounds.
Don't go in there Whitney! (have I mentioned how much fun Whitney is?)
Inside. Those windows are totally and completely breath taking. The pictures just don't do them justice.
This was SO pretty. The pictures were all tile I think.
Maybe second favorite statue.
Life looked pretty depressing for these guys.
Changing of the guard. These guys wouldn't move or look at you no matter what - like in London (I'm assuming).
Red roofs.
We didn't eat these, but they sure looked fun.
They had corn instead. And seem very pleased with that choice.
Then there was this park with peacocks just hanging out. Kind of like Manistee Ranch. So, of course, Mitch went to go play with them. Similar to the iguana situation when we were in Mexico.
Two beauties. And let me just say how great Miss Amelia was on all these outings. She was totally chill riding around in her stroller. And that bear hat melts even the hardest European passer by. :)
We ate a lot of pizza. I don't know the reason for the face, because that was a good one!
Are you even kidding me?!?!
I loved Prague. Loved it.
On to Poland!








3 comments:
Cleetus was his name and even on the Prague Marathon you were able to be scared by him.
He was definitely creepy!Did you run up to the palace in the marthon?!?
Nope...it was really flat.
Post a Comment