Congrats. What a load of the mind to get that over with. With this last pregnancy I had the opposite of the Diabetes. I can't remember if it is the Hypo or Hyper (you think I would remember being married to someone who talks Medical right) but I don't. It was a pain. I had to eat some kind of protein evey two or three hrs or I'd get dizzy. Peanut butter got kind of old after a while. Well I'm glad you passed.
4 comments:
Congrats. What a load of the mind to get that over with. With this last pregnancy I had the opposite of the Diabetes. I can't remember if it is the Hypo or Hyper (you think I would remember being married to someone who talks Medical right) but I don't. It was a pain. I had to eat some kind of protein evey two or three hrs or I'd get dizzy. Peanut butter got kind of old after a while. Well I'm glad you passed.
AWESOME!!!! I'm so happy for you! One less thing to worry about.
Yay--and you survived the 3 hour test!
Oh man, I can't imagine a 3 hour test! What a pain, but I am so glad it all came out well for you. I say go for the donought! YUM!
Post a Comment