p.s. This is looking out my kitchen window. It's hard to tell, but there is snow falling outside. SNOW! I wasn't suprised when we had Easter snow in Maine, but Spokane?!?
Ooooh, I am glad I am not in that part of the country right now...brrrr... Love the contrast of the fresh flowers and the snow though! Have a good Easter!
I remember when that window had Christmas Decorations in it and the sun was shining outside. Next year I'm coming for Spring instead of winter. The window does look really pretty.
4 comments:
Same to you!
Ooooh, I am glad I am not in that part of the country right now...brrrr... Love the contrast of the fresh flowers and the snow though! Have a good Easter!
ya, daffodils and snow? wuwhat?
I remember when that window had Christmas Decorations in it and the sun was shining outside. Next year I'm coming for Spring instead of winter. The window does look really pretty.
Post a Comment