Monday, April 12, 2010

Let's kick it

Sam's first soccer game was on Saturday! He had a good time and his team won (technically they don't keep score though). I definately should have got him playing sooner - he loved it. I'm not sure about his stamina because half way through warm up he said he was tired and needed a break! Too bad, suck it up! j/k


We played the team that I tried to get him on because he has about 3 friends from church in it. They were full though, so at least we got to see them this week.


I think he's saying he's open...
Watchin' and chillin'.

He was also really good at paying attention!

6 comments:

esther said...

How fun! Sam looks awesome!

RaeAnn said...

haha just noticed your "will blog for comments". So, YAYA for soccer and YAY for warm weather? Looks warm, no snow at least!

Tippetts said...

No - it was freezing! Sunny but the wind was so cold. We were so glad when the game was over and we could get in our warm car. :)

The Wynn Family said...

Way to go Sam! Trey played his first soccer game Saturday too. They spent most of the game being told to get the ball back in bounds. It was definitely entertaining to watch!

Wendy said...

Go, Sam! I'm glad he likes it.
Does this mean you are officially a "soccer mom" now?

Jason and Kenna said...

I love the 'taking a break' in between stretches. There's nothing wrong with that.

My real question is though, are you going to yell for Sam and maybe get carried away a little bit every now and then and call the other team's 6 year old 'a cheating little rat'? I hope so. And I want to be there.