...I love you. I mean your shows/movies are great and all, but I'm not talking about that. This is Sam. He is my eldest. This is Sam cleaning his younger brother's room because he wants our house to be a Star-Lair and those are very neat and tidy. It's not a daily thing, but I'll take what I can get. He is also wearing his StormTrooper costume which he wears constantly and will most likely disintegrate before he stops. And I can't forget about the endless Lego star ships built, light- saber duels and the chasing of battle droids through the backyard with Daddy, etc. It's awesome. So, thank you.
In non-Star Wars news; this is Ben. He likes to climb.
Friday, April 23, 2010
Dear Star Wars,
Posted by Tippetts at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











5 comments:
I'm pretty sure you should post your news on the Yahoo little front page thing, because it's way more interesting than what they have. For reals.
Are those strawberries?
Super cute pictures of Ben!!!
Great post....Star Wars ROCKS!!!
Hey, is that a Kool-Aid picture? Pretty cute. Star-Wars must be very proud of what they have produced!! Way cute.
Does Sam know all the words to that Moosebutter song yet? Oliver listens to it all the time. Now I'm going to have it stuck in my head all night!
Post a Comment