Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter pics

We had our Easter activities later in the afternoon this year because Mitch was working in the morning. Here they are following the jelly bean trail to their baskets.


Found 'em.

Hunting eggs in the backyard.





These are out of order, but i don't want to rearrange them - egg dying the day before.











6 comments:

Leslie said...

Fun!!!!It was definitely a beautiful day for a Easter Egg Hunt!

esther said...

I missed our contest this year.

Wendy said...

Heeey...isn't that my blue bowl?

Lindsey M. said...

Why didn't you show any pics of you and Ben dropping all of them, eh?

Jason and Kenna said...

Like the pictures. But my favorite has to be of Ben dipping his egg in and looking so closely at it that it almost looks like he is tempted to drink the water...like that might help his egg somehow. And then I looked to the right and his fingers are seriously green almost to the knuckle. Awesome. I mean that's the easiest way to dye eggs right? Get dirty.

staci baker said...

Fun! I'm glad Mitch was home to do the egg hunt Sunday afternoon! I'm sorry about the glucose test thing, but I'm glad it all worked out! And don't you love the mess of egg coloring with little boys?!