Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Is it April yet?


It feels like a Saturday. Mitch is post-call and got home around 11 so that is nice. It's sunny and not very cold but was hailing about 10 min. ago. Weird. Next month is going to be so busy, but I want it to get here already. There is Easter, book club, enrichment (or whatever they call it now), Ben's birthday, Mitch's birthday, Boyd's birthday, Lindsey and Janae's birthday AND my Grandma and cousin's birthday. And more Dr. appts. Speaking of which, when I took my glucose test my numbers were "a little too high" and I had to take the 3 hr test this morning. *gag* It made me so sick, but I couldn't 'loose it' or I would have to do the whole thing over. I won't know if I have Gestational Diabetes for another 2 days, so keep your fingers crossed for me please!


p.s. Sorry this is a random post of thoughts but I'm using it like a journal today I guess.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

The nasty orange stuff?

Tippetts said...

the very same. It was Lemon Lime the first time.

Glenn and Natalie said...

All the falvors are nasty--so sorry! I had to do the 3 hr as well--YUCK! Hopefully all will come back just fine! :D

Leslie said...

I agree with everyone, super YUCK!!!

RaeAnn said...

I threw that orange stuff up and had to go back the next week :(. I think it is all part of a mean trick to pregnant people...why can't we just eat a krispy kreme or something?

Tippetts said...

RaeAnn: My friend's Dr. actually had her do that! She got to drink a can of Coke and eat a Snickers or something. So jealous! LESLIE! ;)